Pelvic Balance – Prague,Czech Republic
January 29, 2022 @ 9:00 am - January 30, 2022 @ 2:00 pm EST
The PELVIC BALANCE workshop integrates with EBFA Global’s current educational line-up following our philosophy about fascial fitness, from the ground up movement and breath to pelvic floor connections.
PELVIC BALANCE teaches the student to deeply understand the function of the integrated pelvic floor and its fascial attachments, how to effectively assess pelvic function and how to develop integrated rehabilitation programming for the pelvis.
Topics covered include:
– Male vs. Female pelvic floor anatomy
– Common anterior pelvic imbalances
– Common causes of tailbone and sactrotuberous ligament pain
– Breath: pelvic floor rhythms
– Pelvic floor release ad activation techniques
– + more!