Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1-Singapore
June 11 @ 12:00 pm - June 12 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
As the foundation to all EBFA education, the BTS Level I Certification sets the foundation for advanced concepts in barefoot activation, reflexive stabilization and movement efficiency. With the foot as the only contact point between the body and the ground, this complex structure plays a critical role in the way in which our body stabilizes during dynamic movement.
In this Level 1 Certification, get ready to explore how to prepare the body for movement by tapping into the nervous system with barefoot science, foot to core sequencing and reflexive stability via fascial lines.
– Foot to core sequencing via short foot
– Introduction to foot; ankle anatomy and biomechanics
– Open chain and closed chain foot assessments
– Foot function and fascial lines
– Barefoot before shod programming