Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1-Ontario,Canada
November 19 @ 9:00 am - November 20 @ 5:00 pm EST
As the foundation to all EBFA education the BTS Level 1 Certification sets the foundation for advanced concepts in barefoot activation, reflexive stabilization and Brain. Breath. Barefoot. connections. With the foot as the only contact point between the body and the ground, this complex structure plays a critical role in the way in which our body stabilizes and reacts during dynamic movement.
In this Level 1 Certification get ready to explore how to prep the body for movement by tapping into the nervous system with barefoot science, foot to core sequencing and reflexive stability via fascial lines.
Learn concepts including:
– Foot to core sequencing via short foot
– The science of the somatosensory system
– Introduction to foot and ankle anatomy and biomechanics
– Open chain and closed chain foot assessments
– Foot function and fascial lines
– Barefoot before shod programming
– plus more